IT'S TIME FOR ANSWERS
Here you will find the answers to all the burning questions
you may have about joining the Fiena Members Club.
About Fiena and Contact Details
Fiena Dubai Fiena is the private membership club for women, operating globally. Find out more at www.fienadubai.com/about Fiena and its affiliates, (collectively, “Fiena ”, “We”, “we”, “our” or “us”) are committed to providing excellent service to all customers, users and members, including respecting their concerns about privacy and taking the relevant measures to safeguard their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We have provided this Privacy Notice to help you, the user, understand how we collect, use and protect your information when you visit and use any of Fiena Dubai web links and any microsites and tools contained therein (our “Websites”), mobile applications and any tools contained therein (our “Mobile Applications”), social media pages, and other technological platforms in whatever form (together referred to as our “Platforms”), and how that information will be treated.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Our Contact Details.
Your privacy matters to us so if you have any questions regarding your privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice should be read together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to in it.
Please note that we will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice uses the following key terms:
- Browser web storage: enables websites to store data in a browser on a device. When used in "local storage" mode, it enables data to be stored across sessions (for example, so that the data are retrievable even after the browser has been closed and reopened). One technology that facilitates web storage is HTML 5.
- Non-personally identifiable information: information that is recorded about users so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user.
- Personal data: any information which you provide to us which directly or indirectly personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, billing information, credit card information
- Sensitive personal data: special categories of personal data, specifically, information about your race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health and genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), and criminal convictions.
What personal data do we collect?We collect a range of personal data to deliver and improve our services: Personal data we receive through your interaction with our content, platforms and via third parties for example your name, contact details, details relating to payments and/or official documentation
Sensitive personal data we receive:
- through organising trips for you for example health data relating to allergies
- through you applying for employment with Fiena; details of criminal background checks and salary expectations
- through analysis of your online activity with Fiena or organisations for example hotels and attractions
Consents we receive when you consent to us processing your data where consent is required or to other activity for example using cookies.
Technological data including:
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number)
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL,
- cookies or similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser or any of your accounts on our Platforms,
- information (including personal data) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches
- We may also collect and process location information when you use any of our Platforms through various technologies such as Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
When information is associated with any of your accounts on our Platforms, we treat it as personal data. For more information on technological data, please see our section on ‘Direct Marketing, IP addresses and Cookies
’HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so.
We do this in a number of ways including: through your access and use of our Platforms, including via our apps, or sending SMS/MMS or emails to us;when you enter into a competition or promotion;through someone else who has provided us with your information (e.g. a gift subscription);during conversations between you and our team; and/orwhen you complete an application or subscription.
We may also collect personal data from
- third parties including:third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities;organisers or co-organisers of events, schemes or initiatives as well as service providers assisting with organising such events, schemes and initiatives;advertisers;mailing lists;recruitment agencies; and/orcontractors and business partners.
- Where you engage on one of our social media platforms, for example our Facebook page,Any personal data we collect about you will only be retained for as long as it takes for the purposes for which such information is required to be completed. If we no longer need to use or disclose your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and we are not legally required to retain that information, then we will take reasonable steps to destroy your personal data or ensure it is rendered anonymous (i.e. turned into non-personally identifiable information).
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA