The Power Suite: Co-Working, Socialising, and Leadership Insights with Nezha Alaoui
- Regular price
- Dhs. 100.00
- Sale price
- Dhs. 100.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
Join us for an exciting day of inspiration, collaboration, and networking at Fiena's first ever club house; Nasab Co-working Space, exclusively for Fiena members. We invite you to immerse yourself in a full day of co-working, tailored to your schedule and preferences, and then cap it off with an evening of enriching conversations, socialising, and a special talk by Nezha Alaoui, a renowned Leadership Advisor, CEO of WOMEN CHOICE, Social Innovator, Author, and Impact Influencer with a staggering 2.8 million followers.
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM: Co-Working Day
- Nasab Co-working Space, provides the ideal environment for a productive workday. Feel free to arrive at your convenience, any time after 10:00 AM. Nasab is yours to utilise as you see fit, whether you need a quiet desk, meeting rooms, or enjoy all the Nasab facilities which include a gym space, swimming pool, and paddle court, you can also enjoy food for awarded MICHELIN Green star restaurant; LOWE.
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Members Social
- As the sun sets, join fellow Fiena members in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere for our Members Social. Enjoy a delightful selection of non-alcoholic beverages and mingle with like-minded individuals who share your passion for growth and connection.
7:30 PM: Special Talk by Nezha Alaoui
- We are honoured to present a special talk by Nezha Alaoui, a groundbreaker in Leadership Advisory, CEO of WOMEN CHOICE, Social Innovation, and a renowned Impact Influencer. Nezha is celebrated for her partnership with Fortune 500 companies, institutions, and governments to elevate leadership and drive strategic growth. With a global network of over 15,000 founders and executives, her impact resonates across the globe. After the talk members will have an opportunity for a Q&A with Nezha Alaoui.
Nezha Alaoui - Leadership Advisor, CEO WOMEN CHOICE
- Nezha is not only a leadership advisor but also a sought-after host for international conferences and events. Her expertise lies in facilitating dialogues among policymakers, corporate leaders, and activists. She focuses on implementing the United Nations' 17 Sustainable Development Goals, emphasising diversity and sustainability.
- Recognised internationally for her contributions to leadership development, Nezha has received numerous awards and is featured in Mastercard's Legacy book as one of the world's 25 most visionary women. She is also the author of "Be a Leader," a book that delves into the 12 fundamental values defining effective leadership.
- With a vibrant social media community of 2.8 million followers, Nezha is committed to empowering leaders of all genders in achieving organisational excellence and sustainable growth. Join us as she shares her insights on the topic of "Female Diversity and Inclusion in the Corporate Space."
This event promises to be a day of growth, connection, and inspiration, so don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to be a part of it. Reserve your spot now, and we look forward to welcoming you at Nasab Co-working Space for a day filled with valuable experiences and connections.
Adding product to your cart